Vacuum splints set is fast, effective and versatile, and provide the best possible support with the least amount of effort. They are made with durable PVC and polyester that is supple enough to be molded around an injured extremity, yet tough enough to withstand repeated daily use.
The vacuum splints set provides a solution for almost every conceivable splinting situation. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, the rescuer only needs to grab your vacuum splint, form it around the injured area, evacuate the air and all is done! You can be transporting your patient to the hospital while other rescuers are still bending, padding, and struggling to apply traditional fixation splints.
1. Eco-friendly, durable, easy-to-clean fabric
2. Compatible with X-ray transport, CT an MRI
3. Easily and exactly operated, to avoid potential nerve, tissue and vessel damage
4. Ideal for dislocated shoulders, suspected fractures of arms, legs, and joints or infant immobilization
5. Total immobilization without excessive pressure ensures maximum circulation to the extremity